Aged Dependent Relative (838)
WHAT IT LETS YOU DO
The Aged Dependent Relative visa (subclass 838) is a permanent visa that allows some older people who meet age requirements to stay in Australia if they rely on an eligible relative in Australia to provide financial support.
You might be able to get this visa if you:
- are sponsored by a relative or their partner who lives in Australia
- do not have a spouse or de facto partner
- meet the dependency requirements
- meet the age requirements
- have someone who will provide an assurance of support
- meet health and character requirements
It may be possible for you to qualify under different categories that you may not be aware of.
Once you click the button below, you will be able to provide us information to help you qualify or offer you more options, more accurately.