Higher Education (573)


This visa allows you to stay in Australia to study a full-time higher education course.​


You might be able to get this visa if you are enrolled as a student in a registered course for the award of:

  • a bachelor or associate degree
  • a graduate certificate or graduate diploma
  • a masters degree by coursework
  • a higher education diploma or advanced diploma

[Source: DIPB]

Our partner companies can assist you with the College/University Admission Process.

Take a 30 Second simple assessment to know if you qualify.


Contact Us

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.