Temporary Graduate Visa
WHAT IT LETS YOU DO
This visa is for international students who have recently graduated from an Australian educational institution.
It lets you work in Australia temporarily after you have finished your studies
Supporting evidence must be provided at the time you lodge your application. Requirements for this visa include:
- you must be younger than 50 years of age
- you must hold an eligible visa
- you must have included in your application evidence that you have met the English language requirement
- you must meet the Australian study requirement in the last six months
- you must meet health and character requirements.
- you must have health insurance in Australia
- you must meet the specific requirements of the stream in which you are applying for this visa.
It may be possible for you to qualify under different categories that you may not be aware of.
Once you click the button below, you will be able to provide us information to help you qualify or offer you more options, more accurately.