Business Innovation and Investment PR Visa (Subclass 888)
WHAT IT LETS YOU DO
This visa allows you to:
- continue to own and manage a business in Australia (the Business Innovation stream)
- continue business and investment activity in Australia (the Investor stream and the Significant Investor stream)
You might be able to apply for this visa if:
- you are the primary visa holder of a provisional Business Innovation and Investment visa (subclass 188) and have met all the requirements of your provisional Business Innovation and Investment visa in the stream in which you first applied; or
- you hold a Special Category visa (subclass 444) or a Business (Long stay) visa (subclass 457IE) and have met the requirements of the business innovation stream; and
- you and your partner have not been involved in any unacceptable business or investment activities
- you and your partner have a satisfactory record of complying with Commonwealth laws, and of each State or Territory in which you operate a business and employ employees in the business, relating to your business.
- you have been nominated by an Australian state or territory
- you and all your family members meet health and character requirements – you do not need to prove this again if you have already done this for the provisional Business Innovation and Investment visa (subclass 188)
- have a realistic commitment to maintain business or investment activities in Australia
It may be possible for you to qualify under different categories that you may not be aware of.
Once you click the button below, you will be able to provide us information to help you qualify or offer you more options, more accurately.