Territory / State Sponsored Investor (893)
WHAT IT LETS YOU DO
The State/Territory Sponsored Investor visa (subclass 893) is for people who are sponsored by a state or territory authority and have held a designated investment in Australia for four years.
You can apply for this visa if:
- you are the primary holder of a State/Territory Sponsored Investor (Provisional) visa (subclass 165)
- you are sponsored by a state or territory authority
- you lived in Australia for at least two of the four years immediately before you apply
- you have a genuine and realistic commitment to continue to maintain business or investment activities in Australia
- you and your partner have never been involved in unacceptable business activities
- you and all your family members meet health and character requirements
- you meet business requirements
- neither you nor your spouse or de facto partner have ever been involved in unacceptable business activities
- you met all the conditions of your provisional visa
It may be possible for you to qualify under different categories that you may not be aware of.
Once you click the button below, you will be able to provide us information to help you qualify or offer you more options, more accurately.