Working Holiday Visa (subclass 417)
You can apply for this visa if you hold a passport from:
- Republic of Cyprus
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China (including British National Overseas passport holders)
- Republic of Ireland
- Republic of Korea
- United Kingdom
WHAT IT LETS YOU DO
This visa is for young people who want to holiday and work in Australia for up to a year.
You might be able to get this visa if you:
- have not previously entered Australia on a Work and Holiday (Temporary) visa (subclass 462)
- hold a valid passport from a country involved in the Working Holiday Program with Australia
- have turned 18 years of age but have not yet turned 31
- have enough money to support yourself
Take a 30 Second simple assessment to know if you qualify.